Location : Norcross, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Lift and Feed product to be cut
- Operate a circular saw to cut wooden boards for manufacturing floor samples
- Secure product and cut to specified length.
- Monitor sawing operation to detect machine malfunctions.
- Periodically change lengths of cut following the specifications
- Replaces worn or damaged saw blades, using handtools.
- Cleans work area.
- Records specified data on production report
Required Qualifications :
- Experience operating a saw
- Able to read a measurement tape and pass an assessment test
- Able to read blueprints/shop drawings (preferred)
- Able to meet the physical demands: Lifting up to 50 lbs in a constant basis
- Able to utilize hand tools