Palletizer - 2nd Shift
Location : Lawrenceville, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Receives all single, double doors, sidelite door sidelites, triples, venting units, and slab onlys, from the assembler.
- All doors are banded with an automated bander, conveyed on to a tilt table, and than removed and placed in the palletizing stage rack.
- Cut woods for the pallets and ensure all doors are accounted for and responsible for consolidated patio doors with specials.
- With the assistance of the Stations Special Report, all doors from the same store are than placed on the same pallet, secured to the pallet(through the standards of the palletizing S.O.P.) and then transferred to the Shrink wrap machine for final wrapping.
- Palletize and combine all units on pallets that are going to the same store based off of scheduling and customer demand, must know how to operate banding machine, wrapper, pallet jack, chop saw, staple gum and drill.
- Read and follow production/load schedule.
- Job is performed through the use of chop saws and numerous air tools.
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 3:30 PM to 12:00+ AM (Some Saturdays when required)
Required Qualifications :
- Able to meet the physical qualifications: Lifting up 50 lbs. in a constant basis
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to read a tape measure to a 1/16 of an inch
- Ability to use stable gun, drill, and chop saw.