Packers 3rd Shift
Flexible Staffing of Georgia is currently seeking Packers for our food distribution company in the Norcross area.
Shift 10:00 pm - 6:00 am
Pay Rate $12.00
A Packer will have the following duties and responsibilities at their place of work:
- Weighing packages and labeling them appropriately
- Inspecting packages to ensure they are not damaged
- Inspecting shipping containers to ensure they meet shipping regulations
- Assembling daily orders by shipping location or any other shipping categories
- Keeping records of packages including delivery notes, invoices, etc.
- Filling out packing and order forms with the relevant shipping information
- Sealing shipping containers and labeling them appropriately
- Cleaning shipping containers and other shipping supplies
Packer skills and qualifications
A suitable Packer needs to have the following skills and qualifications in order to be qualified for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of packing and shipping procedures
- Ability to operate shipping vehicles
- Good knowledge of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment for long hours
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills.