Packers 2nd Shift
Flexible Staffing of Georgia is currently seeking Packers for our food distribution company in the Norcross area.
Pay Rate $10.50
Shift: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
A Packer will have the following duties and responsibilities at their place of work:
- Weighing packages and labeling them appropriately
- Inspecting packages to ensure they are not damaged
- Inspecting shipping containers to ensure they meet shipping regulations
- Assembling daily orders by shipping location or any other shipping categories
- Keeping records of packages including delivery notes, invoices, etc.
- Filling out packing and order forms with the relevant shipping information
- Sealing shipping containers and labeling them appropriately
- Cleaning shipping containers and other shipping supplies
Packer skills and qualifications
A suitable Packer needs to have the following skills and qualifications in order to be qualified for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of packing and shipping procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment for long hours
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and you have not previously registered with Flexible Staffing of Georgia, please feel free to come in. Our address is 3315 Sugarloaf Parkway Suite 3, Lawrenceville, 30044 or call us at 770-545-6399.