Location : Norcross, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : High School / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
To control all aspects of manufacturing and packaging within the Extrusion Department and assure quality and appearance of all finished product leaving the department
- To assure that all finished product leaving the department is packaged correctly and looks neat and professional.
- To help control variances by watching and notifying lead person when carton weights are out of specification.
- To ensure that his/her operation of machinery in the department is run efficiently.
- See that all boxes are labeled clearly, neatly, and correctly.
- See that packaged material is placed on pallets correctly and types of material are not mixed. Fill out pallet sheet properly and initial.
- Make sure cartons are written down on proper sheets and weights are within specification. If cartons are not in specification, notify lead person to check sizes.
- Fill out carton weight sheets and correct product, size, material and weight specs.
- Make sure start and stop times are also on sheets.
- Communicate with tape mixing on making sure there is material in area to be run, to avoid downtime when possible.
- Check extrusions are in spec and are free of non-conforming material.
- Keep area neat and clean.
- See that all safety procedures are followed and proper lifting techniques are utilized.
Schedule: Mon-Thu; 6:30 am to 5:00 pm (overtime on Fridays-mandatory)
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to lift between 10-50 pounds approximately 60%of the time
- Must be able to bend/stoop approximately 25%of the time
- Must be able to lift between 10-50 pounds 60%of the time.
- Be able to stand approximately 50%of the day.
- Be able to sit approximately 50%of the day.
- Bilingual: Spanish (Preferred)