Location : Norcross, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Assist in the assembly and manufacturing of wooden crates based on the provided directions/specifications.
- Putting together pre-cut wood pieces to build custom crates
- Cut Lumber and Plywood and handling other materials.
- Use Saws, pneumatic staplers, nail guns, drills, painting tools, foam cut machine and other manufacturing tools.
- Lifting, pushing, carrying and pulling as required
- Assemble shipping crates, skids, pallets foam products and other custom packaging
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 7:00am - 3:30pm+
Compensation: $14.00 - $17.00 based on experience
Required Qualifications :
- Prior experience reading drawings, sketches and blueprints and tape measure.
- Prior experience utilizing a nail gun
- Prior experience in carpentry, building, and/or construction
- Able to Lift, push, carry and pull up to 60 lbs. when required
- Able to follow safe practice procedures