305 Specials Assoc. - 1st Shift
Location : Norcross, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Assist in the manufacturing of floor samples
- Board builders: Assembly of materials (glue boards of all sizes with backing material) for labeling. Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs (with pallet jack) and be on their feet 8 hours or more depending on overtime.
- Material Handlers: Labeling the board materials (front and back) cleaning and send to boxing.
- Boxers: Boxing boards, stamp them and stack for strapping
- Strapper: strapping the boards and sending them down the line for stacking
- Stacker: Takes strapped boxes (completed product) and stacks them on pallets, wraps pallets and moves them to a specified location.
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 6:00 am to 3:00 pm
Required Qualifications :
- Able to meet the physical demands: Lifting up to 25 lbs.(Material Handlers, Strappers, and Boxers), Lifting up 50 lbs. (Board Builders and Stackers)
- Prior assembly or manufacturing experience
- Keen attention to detail