2nd shift - Production Assembler
Flexible Staffing of Georgia is currently seeking 1st shift Assemblers for a temp-to-hire opportunity for our manufacturing client in the Winder area. Our client is known for their high-quality products, reliable delivery, and knowledgeable follow-up service. They have been in service for 60 years and remain a privately held company with a deep heritage and commitment to innovation and service.
Upon being hired on with the company you will be eligible for great health, dental and vision benefits, paid PTO days, and holiday pay.
This is a great opportunity for entry-level candidates to start with a great company!
Schedule: Mon - Fri (Some Saturday); 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm or 1:30 am (Possible overtime/Mandatory)
- Ability to handle physical workload (Lift up to 60 lbs.)
- Must understand the importance of producing quality products.
- Must have experience using power tools
- Previous assembly experience (preferred)
- Ability to use precision measurements.
- Able to read/interpret blueprints (preferred)