Location : Lawrenceville, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : high School or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Assist with general labor at a construction rental equipment facility:
- Takes responsibility in the proper use, maintenance and safety of all tools and equipment.
- Inspects and properly classifies and records material damages from material received.
- Ensures equipment is properly placed and returned to its proper storage location.
- Inform supervisor of the status of consumables necessary to perform the job to ensure that you do not run out.
- Complies with standards regarding bundling and stacking requirements, including quality, safety, accuracy, productivity, etc.
- Accurately counts orders and returns and inventory counting.
- Consistently uses approved safety equipment.
- Asks questions and ensures continually training in product knowledge.
- Manages the logistics of all material (location, flow of goods) to ensure proper storage avoiding congestion.
- Ensure proper disposal of all damaged/scrap material in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure containers and shelves are accurately marked to ensure proper product information.
- Complies with company cleanliness and housekeeping standards.
- Safely performs pushing, pulling, and lifting tasks to upwards of 100 lbs. or more only with the proper use of the appropriate equipment provided (i.e. forklift, crane).
- Ensures equipment is and will be functioning properly and is placed and returned to its proper storage location.
- Properly follows maintenance procedures.
- Maintains accurate counts of hardware pulled and returned to stock.
- Other duties/projects as assigned
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm (some Saturdays, depending on workload)
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements: Occasionally lift and carry 100 lbs, and 50 lbs in a constant basis
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to comply with all company safety and personnel policies
- Must be able to work in an outdoors environment (exposed to the elements)
- Must be able to read a measuring tape
- Bilingual - Spanish (preferred)