Location : Scottdale, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Assist in the fabrication of metal structures by welding
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Lay out, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Set up and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Plans work by studying blueprints, diagrams, specifications, and construction plans
- Calculate, itemize, order, and gather requirements to complete projects
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 / hr (based on experience and test performance)
- Second Shift: Mon-Fri; 6:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Second Shift: Mon-Fri; 3:15 pm - 12:45 am
Required Qualifications :
- MIG welding experience (certified)
- Must have experience in stainless steel welding
- Forklift: Sit-down and stand-up experience (preferred)
- Must be able to train on 1st shift for 2-3 weeks
Skills :Forklift Operator Forklift Sit-Down Forklift Stand-Up Welding Welding - MIG Welding - Mild Steel Welding - Stainless Steel