Location : Tucker, Ga
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Assist in the manufacturing and packaging of finishing product:
- Operates basic touch pad computer panel to control mixing of various products and predetermined formulas.
- Turns valves and levers to operate transfer equipment from mixers to dispensing stations.
- Turns valves or dips sample container to transfer liquid samples from pipeline, processing equipment, tanks, or other vessels to test tubes, bottles, buckets, etc.
- Transfers dry samples such as ore, grain, crystals, powder, or granular materials to containers.
- Labels containers with identifying data, location of sample, and time collected. Delivers to laboratory for analysis.
- Gathers and cuts samples of board at specified locations, stages of processing, and time interval. Cleans sample containers.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off pallets, skids or lifting devices as required. (Lifting of up to 30 lbs. in a constant basis and a max of 62 lbs. at times)
- Inspects filled containers to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Feeds product to conveyors, hoppers, or feeding devices, and unloads packaged product.
- Replenishes packaging supplies such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels. Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other feeding devices.
- Positions and holds container in machine and depresses pedal, presses button, or moves lever to clean, glue, label, sew, or staple container. Cuts stencils and stencils information on container such as lot number or shipping destination.
- Weighs materials or products and records information in/on appropriate labels, tags, production schedule, etc.
- Lubricates forklift, recharges batteries, fills fuel tank, or replaces liquefied fuel tank.
- Inspects forklift on a shift basis completes required inspection report and submits to management.
- Recommend or initiate corrective actions as required by equipment malfunctions.
- Complete any necessary production reports and report any operation problems to appropriate department personnel.
- 1st Shift
- 2nd Shift: Mon-Fri; 2:45 pm to 11:15 pm
- 1st Shift: $13.00 / Hour
- 2nd Shift: $13.00 / Hour + $0.50 shift differential
Required Qualifications :
- Able to meet the physical demands: Up to 62 lbs, and 30 lbs. in a constant basis
- Prior forklift experience (preferred)
- Prior experience in a manufacturing facility (preferred)