Order Selector / Replenisher
Operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting food product in accordance with specifications on sales slips or order forms in a freezer environment
- Assure product is properly stacked and organized on the pallets.
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Verifies product shipped has not expired.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per company guidelines
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging
- Operation of equipment: tools, vehicles: Operates pallet jack, forklift, order picker and rf scan gun.
- Completes all required paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Replenishment: Fills order selections and places in pick slots in a timely manner to assist in making the shift flow smoothly.
- Other duties as assigned: Perform special projects or assignments as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager.
Schedule: (subject to change based on production needs)
Sun-Tue 7:00 pm - 5:00 am+
Wed: 8:00 pm - 2:30 am+
Thu or Fri: 8:00 pm - 2:30 am+
Days off: Saturday off, and additional day off will rotate between Thu and Fri.
- Be able comply with the work schedule and required overtime when required
- Be able to handle the physical demands: Lift, stack and/or pull products off shelves as as replenish product from various heights weighting between 25-50 lbs. and up to 75 lbs.
- Minimum of one year of order picking and/or replenishment experience
- Be able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
- Be able to work under extreme cold conditions (freezer, -.05˚F to 40˚F)
- Experience operating the following equipment: Electric pallet jack, forklift (sit-down), and RF scan gun
- Preferred equipment experience: Cherry Picker and Stand-Up Forklift
- Be able to withstand the smell of seafood. Also be able to handle fish (salmon) by hand (in case of allergies)
- Other preferred experience: Cold Storage, food-service distribution or related industry experience