Order Picker - 2nd shift
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move products and materials by hand or using an electric pallet jack
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions for work assignments
- Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise
Fill orders from warehouse stock, complete order receipts, and assemble orders in shipping containers
- Must have at least 2 years of order pulling experience.
- Must be able to operate an Electric Pallet Jack (Double)
- Must have forklift experience, and have a current forklift certificate
- Ability to handle physical workload (Lift up to 50 lbs.)
- Must be able to work 7:00 pm to 3:30 am with possible nightly overtime.
- Ability to be at a production level of 100 cases per man hour nightly/monthly after 1 month of training.
- Must have attention to detail