Location : Norcross, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : high School or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Follow all items as laid out in the Operations Manual and alert Operations Manager if other warehouse personnel fail to follow those procedures.
- Use the warehouse diagram as developed by the Operations Manager to ensure that all stock is in the correct Bin Locations, with proper storage procedures followed, adequate bolsters, and stored safely.
- Become properly trained on safety procedures for trucks, forklifts, and emergency situations to be in compliance with those safety procedures.
- Daily maintenance checklist on forklifts to ensure all fluid levels are correct and the forklift is safe to operate.
- Keep proper paper work as it applies to receiving, stocking, shipping and returned goods to keep the computer correct with the physical inventory, and communicate any problems to the Operations manager.
- Must ensure that all orders are pulled properly with a good check system to make sure that customers get what they ordered.
- Know the proper way to sell material, pull orders, load and unload trucks and receive goods.
- Maintain a system to ensure the accuracy of orders pulled for will call, shipment, vendor returns, etc., so that the branch operates at a 100% fill rate.
- Understand products and how they are used to make substitution decisions on products to ensure the 100% fill rate goal, and how to document those changes to keep computer records correct.
- Inspect all equipment and moving stock to keep it safe and clean, as well as entire physical facility and note any problems to the Operations Manager.
- Perform tasks required to complete the job with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Keep a clean work environment, and constantly work on this when not working with a customer or pulling orders.
- Perform any other requirements to effectively run the operations of the warehouse.
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Required Qualifications :
- Must meet the physical demands: Lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to interface with customers and employees and foster excellent communication skills.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have experience operating a stand-up and sit-down forklift
- Must be detail oriented and able to function in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.