Location : Oxford, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Assist in the fabrication of metal structures by MIG welding
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Lay out, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Set up and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Plans work by studying blueprints, diagrams, specifications, and construction plans
- Calculate, itemize, order, and gather requirements to complete projects
Compensation: $14.00 - 15.00 / hr (based on experience and test performance)
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 6:00am to 4:30pm
Required Qualifications :
- MIG welding experience
- Must have experience in mild welding and stainless steel welding