Marketing Communication Specialist
Location : Athens, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Calling on client-specific marketing campaigns to promote their products and services in order to ultimately assist in building a sales pipeline through tele-prospecting.
- Own the responsibility of initiating contact into the business environment to generate lead opportunities for the customer base in a IT environment.
- Engage decision makers in a conversation to uncover current business environment needs.
- Navigate to the correct decision maker through inquiries with gatekeepers, work colleagues and other resources.
- Recognize buying signals and coordinate sales and prospect meetings.
- Enter information captured during a phone conversation into multi-relational databases and/or Sales CRM system.
- Compose summary statements and/or email communication conveying the specifics around sales opportunities and prospect conversations.
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Required Qualifications :
- Possess exception communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer Service within Business-to-Business environment
- Business-to-Business marketing or sales experience, specially cold calling
- Multi-tasking between the phone, computer, internet and email to capture date accurately
- Be able to use MS Word
- Must type 40-45 wpm
- Maintain perfect attendance for the first 30 days
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business or related field preferred.