Electrical Senior Engineer
Location : Duluth, GA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6+
Required Education : Engineering Degree (EE or CE)
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
This position reports administratively to an Engineering Manager and is functionally assigned to a Project Manager. The Electrical Senior Engineer will provide engineering expertise to the Project Engineers and Design Engineers, and will make sure that the project is technically sound, on schedule, and within cost.
In addition to the above, the Electrical Senior Engineer’s duties will include but not be limited to:
- Adherence to the National Electrical Code (NEC);
- Develop and implement design standards;
- Develop equipment specifications, Issue For Bid (IFB) and Issue For Construction (IFC) packages;
- Evaluating equipment requirements and procurement;
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules;
- Coordinating Project Teams;
- Establishing resource schedules and assigning work;
- Installation and start-up control loop debug and tuning;
- Direct the work of construction crews & service technicians;
- Develop sequence of operation & control system architecture;
- Develop and implement controller programming (HMI, PLC);
- Develop & implement an acceptance test plan for the equipment at vendor’s facility;
- Design, drawing, calculation, specification, and program verification;
- Develop individual and co-workers’ technical and interpersonal skills.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have and engineering degree from an Abet-accredited university. Professional registration highly preferred
- 6+ years of experience in power, automation and information systems for packaging and production systems and/or automated manufacturing systems required.
- Experience in the food, pharmaceutical, beverage, or consumer products industries preferred.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- Computer aided design (CAD) experience desirable.