Customer Service Representative
Location : Norcross, GA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 40000.00 - 45000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : high School or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
The position of Customer Service Representative Parts has two functions. First is to represent the customer to the company and second is to represent the company to the customer. Effective communication and relationship building are keys to this position.
- Customer Contact - The CSR is a main communication link between customers and HCEA mainly through the media of electronic mail and telephone conversations.
- Customer Training - Being thoroughly aware of and competent in the use of all systems and tools. This position is the focal point for training our customers in the best methods of conducting business with us.
- Problem Solving - Being trained and competent in our products and systems while building a personal network of resources. The individual CSR and the team will respond effectively and assist our customers with virtually any problem they encounter.
- Transaction Completion - Certain transactions (e.g. authorization to return goods, order entry in special circumstances) must be completed by the CSR because of system requirements. Additionally, provide customers with data they are not able to access.
- CSR will also carry responsibility for invoicing, credits, and debits for his/her customers as well as working with Accounting in managing their customers’ accounts and will also help with all normal office functions of filing, reporting to management, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- Technical background (min. 3 yrs. Preferred)
- Customer Service background
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written