CNC Plasma Table Operator
Location : Oxford, GA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Complete operation and general upkeep of a 10’ft x 24’ft burn table running a 400 Watt Hypertherm CNC Control Plasma Table.
- Responsible for the inventory management, loading, cutting, unloading, cleaning and shipping prep for each part.
- Operator will regularly use overhead bridge cranes to safely lift large sheets of steel manually onto the table.
- Lifting, climbing, crouching and kneeling required.
Schedule: Shifts are typically 9-12 hours days depending on workload 5 days a week.
Compensation: $16.00 - $20.00 based on experience
Required Qualifications :
- Good math skills: must be able to convert fractions into decimals and read a tape measure
- Must be able to interpret schematics/shop drawings
- Attention to Detail: Keen attention to detail is required.
- Overhead crane experience a plus
- Experience working with a Hypertherm Control based CNC plasma system (Preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements: Lift up to 50 lbs, climbing, crouching, and kneeling.