Order Selector / Replenisher
Operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting food product in accordance with specifications on sales slips or order forms in a freezer environment
Assure product is properly stacked and organized on the pallets.
Follows all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Verifies product shipped has not expired.
Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per company guidelines
Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging
Operation of equipment: tools, vehicles: Operates pallet jack, forklift, order picker and rf scan gun.
Completes all required paperwork accurately and neatly.
Replenishment: Fills order selections and places in pick slots in a timely manner to assist in making the shift flow smoothly.
Other duties as assigned: Perform special projects or assignments as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager.
Schedule: (subject to change based on production needs)
- Sun-Tue 7:00 pm - 5:00 am+
- Wed: 8:00 pm - 2:30 am+
- Thu or Fri: 8:00 pm - 2:30 am+
- Days off: Saturday off, and additional day off will rotate between Thu and Fri.
- Be able comply with the work schedule and required overtime when required
- Be able to handle the physical demands: Lift, stack and/or pull products off shelves as as replenish product from various heights weighting between 25-50 lbs. and up to 75 lbs.
- Minimum of one year of order picking and/or replenishment experience
- Be able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
- Be able to work under extreme cold conditions (freezer, -.05˚F to 40˚F)
- Experience operating the following equipment: Electric pallet jack, forklift (sit-down), and RF scan gun
- Preferred equipment experience: Cherry Picker and Stand-Up Forklift
- Be able to withstand the smell of seafood. Also be able to handle fish (salmon) by hand (in case of allergies)
- Other preferred experience: Cold Storage, food-service distribution or related industry experience