2nd shift - Production Assembler
Assist in the manufacturing of a/c structures as directed:
- Lifting, pushing, carrying and pulling as required.
- Assist in the shipping and palletizing of finish product
- Position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
2nd shift: Monday - Friday(Some Saturdays) 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm or 1:30 am (Possible overtime/Mandatory)
Price guidelines are:
Felonies - No.
Misdemeanors – No Drugs, Theft or Violence.
- Ability to handle physical workload (Lift up to 60 lbs.)
- Must understand the importance of producing quality products.
- Must have experience using power tools
- Previous assembly experience (preferred)
- Ability to use precision measurements.
- Able to read/interpret blue prints (preferred)